Top 10 Advantages Of Using Transcription Services
Outsourcing transcription services to a professional company is a smart choice, especially when you don’t have in-house expertise. Transcription is an expensive skill set – just think about the wages, benefits, and all the overhead costs of a dedicated audio transcription department. Thanks to reliable companies with well-trained personnel and the right tools for the job, outsourcing the service has become easier. Professional transcription is an important aspect of work, especially for medical practices, law firms, research organisations, as well as for individuals doing all kinds of studies and interviews. If you are thinking about outsourcing transcription services for your organisation, here are great advantages you can consider to make your decision much easier:
- You save money – Employing full-time transcription staff in house is far more costly than finding a reputable company to outsource transcription to. You will have to pay for wages, benefits, overtime, equipment, and even training, as opposed to simply paying for the service.
- You save even more money – McGowan Transcriptions has a minimal project requirement of 20 minutes. This means you can have a series of 5-minute interviews transcribed when you need it without any hassle. You only have to pay for transcriptions you need when you need them.
- You have access to skilled staff – McGowan Transcriptions only employ well trained and experienced transcribers who know all there is about transcription, preventing inaccuracies and delays in delivery.
- Flexibility – we have specialists for every field, from medical transcription to legal transcription, etc.
- Outsourcing frees up your workers for other more important admin work – You can use your staff for what they know best, instead of forcing transcription work on them.
- Outputs are guaranteed to have superior quality – Thanks to well-developed techniques and access to the right tools and expertise, along with unrivalled professional transcribers, McGowan Transcriptions can provide you with 100% accurate transcriptions.
- Timely delivery – Specialised project managers are assigned to your project, ensuring timely delivery of finished output, in the exact format and style you specified.
- Customized delivery – Reports can be customized according to your requirements and preferences.
- Reliability – Well-trained ears for listening and eyes for proof-reading transcripts are at your disposal. We have a full Quality Control department.
- Eliminates multi-tasking – Your in-house staff can focus on their jobs instead of the added burden of transcribing data. Transcription requires full concentration to ensure accuracy, which is why it is important to have someone who can give special attention to the service.
If you have never used a transcription agency before, or are looking to change your existing provider, please do contact us on
Freephone: 0800 158 3747
or contact Joe@McGowanTranscriptions.co.uk