Client Services Executive
Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding transcription & translation company
Since 1993 we have been the UK’s leading digital business transcription company, serving corporate businesses, start-ups, universities, the NHS and numerous other industries. Transcription is a fast-paced industry and a highly competitive market. In addition, we have just launched our new translation service and work hand-in-hand with an ISO certified translation partner, to offer over 200 combinations of language translation services.
About the job:
As a customer services professional, you will have responsibility for liaising with all our clients, ensuring that we always offer a high level of service and working with our Operations team to ensure delivery. This is a rewarding position requiring a driven professional with outstanding acumen for customer services and relationship-building.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Assist the Operations Manager with day-to-day activities – uploading, allocating, amending deadlines, checking blogs, mailouts etc.
- Answer team queries on Slack and handle general admin duties and tasks
- Ensure all existing and new clients’ activities are logged and opportunities updated in our CRM for accurate forecasting of the future pipeline
- Liaise with the Operations and Freelancers team where needed
- Carry out research when required, such as analysis of marketing ROI, etc
- First point of contact for existing and new clients via the telephone/zoom and email
This list is by no means exhaustive and you may be asked to assist on other tasks as and when required.
- Proven track record within a B2B customer service department, in an office environment for at least two years
- Good IT skills: experience using MS Office 365 is a must, as is experience with a CRM tool
- You will need to be proactive in your approach, able work on your own initiative and be forward thinking
- Strong communicator and enjoy customer services and talking to people, with the ability to build rapport with your clients
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of the team when required
- Must have an excellent standard of written and spoken English, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- This role would suit someone who is used to juggling and multi-tasking under pressure and knowing how to prioritize
- The ability to build trust, confidence and credibility with all freelancers and clients is vital
About the benefits:
- 28 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
- Pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme